Monday, January 12, 2009

 
Apologies for the long absence: I had an incredibly busy summer and fall - but that's no excuse for not posting sooner - instead, my excuse is of the professional variety: as of January 2009 I have joined Sentient Decision Science as lead in their qualitative research practice.  I am excited about the move, as it gives me access to a whole world of leading-edge research and resources on consumer decision making.  Sentient sponsors the Center for Automatic Brand Associations, a global resource on branding research.  The Center is led by progressive behavioral scientists and contributes greatly to our body of knowledge about consumer behavior.

While all this may sound very left-brain, I assure you that I am doing my best to bring my personal brand of right-brain philosophy and approach to the company: I'm busy growing my crafts of interviewing, moderating, ethnography-ing (?), filmmaking, and persona development, and sharing this knowledge with our clients to help them make marketing and product decisions.

You can read the Sentient blog here.

Best wishes to all for a productive 2009!  
  

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?